Baozi – Steamed Buns
Date: Friday, June 8th
Time: 10:30am – 1:00pm
Cost: 300 RMB, 260 RMB for members
One of the staples of Chinese cuisine, Baozi are rich in history and in flavor (provided you choose the right fillings). Learn the story behind these classic Chinese steamed buns, how to make them from scratch and how to make a variety of traditional and contemporary fillings which will excite your palate.
- Meat – Chicken with Peasprouts, Onion
- Vegetarian – Bak Choy with Shiitake Mushroom
- Sweet – Red Bean
*Please specify if you have any dietary needs
All our cooking classes are inclusive of free flow sodas and tea.
- Wednesday, 2nd May 2018 14:30pm
- Tuesday, 8th May 2018 19:00 pm
- Monday, 28th May 2018 10:30am
- Friday, 8th June 2018 10:30am
- Wednesday, 20th June 2018 14:30pm
- Sunday, 1st July 2018 14:30pm