Date: Friday, December 22nd
Time: 10:30am – 1:00pm
Cost: 300 RMB, 260 RMB for members
Known as soup buns or soup dumplings in English, this Shanghai dish is beloved throughout China and the world. The elusive perfect xiaolongbao has a delicate skin surrounding a savoury soup that bursts open with the first bite.
Learn to make one yourself in The Hutong Kitchen’s xiaolongbao class. We’ll start by making skins and fillings from scratch, then fold them just so before steaming them into delicious perfection.
- Tuesday, 26th December 2017 14:30pm
- Friday, 5th January 2018 14:30pm
- Thursday, 11th January 2018 19:00pm
- Saturday, 20th January 2018 10:30am
- Wednesday, 24th January 2018 10:30am
- Monday, 29th January 2018 19:00pm
- Wednesday, 7th February 2018 14:30pm
- Sunday, 25th February 2018 10:30am
~~ Follow Us on Wechat ~~
We opened our Hutong courtyard doors ten years back with a simple wish: to create a special place where people could come together, learn from one another, and have a great time. We never imagined we would be where we are today: running programs across China, with an incredible team from across the globe.
十年前我们打开了在北新桥九道湾1号的四合院大门，只为了一个愿望：为大家提供一个可以相聚，学习与共享美好时光的平台。就这样，胡同可以从那个时候一直走到了今天。现在，我们拥有这来自世界各地的团队，并在全中国各个地方都有不同的活动， For our ten-year anniversary, we’ll be celebrating each month of 2017. 一眨眼，十年过去了，在迎接2017年的到来的同时，我们想要和大家一起庆祝这个难得的庆典。
The Hutong’s Tenniversary: http://thehutong.com/tenniversary/