Xiaolongbao – Soup Dumplings
Date: Saturday, January 7th
Time: 10:30am – 1:00pm
Cost: 300 RMB, 260 RMB for members
Known as soup buns or soup dumplings in English, this Shanghai dish is beloved throughout China and the world. The elusive perfect xiaolongbao has a delicate skin surrounding a savoury soup that bursts open with the first bite.
Learn to make one yourself in The Hutong Kitchen’s xiaolongbao class. We’ll start by making skins and fillings from scratch, then fold them just so before steaming them into delicious perfection.
- Friday, 13th January 2017 10:30am
- Thursday, 19th January 2017 19:00pm
- Monday, 23rd January 2017 10:30am
- Tuesday, 31st January 2017 14:30pm
- Saturday, 11th February 2017 14:30pm
- Tuesday, 14th February 2017 19:00pm
- Tuesday, 21st February 2017 14:30pm