Culinary Market Tours
Date: Tuesday, March 28th
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Cost: 200RMB, 180RMB for members
Every week we lead culinary walking market tours to help guests create their own Chinese kitchen, as well as to get over the intimidation and confusion of the Chinese food market.
Our interactive and practical local walking tour will help you to explore the colourful and fresh items in a local market, and our knowledgeable guide will provide tips on how to incorporate Chinese flavors into your dishes back home, while shopping and tasting on the way!
- Tuesday, 21st March 2017 9:30am
- Saturday, 25th March 2017 9:30am
- Tuesday, 28th March 2017 9:30am
- Saturday, 1st April 2017 9:30am
- Tuesday, 4th April 2017 9:30am
- Saturday, 8th April 2017 9:30am
- Tuesday, 11th April 2017 9:30am
- Saturday, 15th April 2017 9:30am
- Tuesday, 18th April 2017 9:30am
- Saturday, 22nd April 2017 9:30am
- Tuesday, 25th April 2017 9:30am
- Saturday, 29th April 2017 9:30am
~~ Follow Us on Wechat ~~
Celebrating a Decade of Exceptional Cultural Experiences
We opened our Hutong courtyard doors ten years back with a simple wish: to create a special place where people could come together, learn from one another, and have a great time. We never imagined we would be where we are today: running programs across China, with an incredible team from across the globe.
十年前我们打开了在北新桥九道湾1号的四合院大门，只为了一个愿望：为大家提供一个可以相聚，学习与共享美好时光的平台。就这样，胡同可以从那个时候一直走到了今天。现在，我们拥有这来自世界各地的团队，并在全中国各个地方都有不同的活动， For our ten-year anniversary, we’ll be celebrating each month of 2017. 一眨眼，十年过去了，在迎接2017年的到来的同时，我们想要和大家一起庆祝这个难得的庆典。
The Hutong’s Tenniversary: http://thehutong.com/tenniversary/