Malaysian cuisine, rich in chili and aromatic herbs, is built on the combination of Indonesian, Portuguese, Chinese, Indian and Thai flavors.
What You’ll Learn
Learn how to prepare classic Malay dishes like braised rich coconut dishes, chili spiked lime dressings.
- Chicken With Lemongrass and Coconut Sauce
- Mackerel with Chilli & Lime Dipping Sauce
- Malaysian Pineapple Salad
- Malaysian Curry potatoes with Green Peas
- Malaysian Gado Gado
- Malaysian Stir fry Water Spinach
- Malaysian-Laksa Noodles