今天的胡同拥有着一支充满激情和能量的团队，我们的团队来自世界的各个角落但却拥有这同样的追求和梦想，我们热爱这中国的文化并渴望可以和大家一起分享它们。 今天的胡同运营着覆盖北京甚至全国的各式活动项目， 我们的宗旨是让每一位热爱文化的人们客户都可以在此拥有一份独具一格难以忘怀的文化体验。
不管您是想了解更多信息还是希望策划专属自己的活动，都可以随时联系[email protected] 进行咨询，胡同欢迎您的光临。
Corporate Programs Director
Joe spends his days dreaming up new ways to enhance the China experience of his corporate clients and working with them in new and fun ways. He sees The Hutong team’s great working environment as a reflection of the great things that are possible when coworkers combine culture, fun, and passion into their goals.
· Loves representing the great state of Texas in China.
· Regularly skips town to swim/bike/run around Asia.
· Still trying to find that truly weird Chinese food he isn’t willing to eat.
Ed is responsible for The Hutong’s look and feel. He works on everything from our recipe cards to our digital media to redesigning our roof terrace. Ed lives for projects and The Hutong’s unlimited supply keeps him happy.
· Obsessed with coriander and Chinese typography.
· Is from the UK but wishes he was from Estonia.
· Loves Beijing’s adrenaline fuelled cycling culture.
From router configuration to website implementation, Ivy makes sure that everything technical-related at The Hutong is in good hands.
· Figs make her go (high pitched) ‘rweee’!!
· After ‘rweee’ she finds it difficult to breath and everything starts to swell…
· Oh almost forgot to say, she’s allergic to figs – don’t give her one!
Phoebe is responsible for keeping our Hutong venue cosy and comfortable. Phoebe also organizes all HR scheduling for our Corporate and Culinary Departments.
· Loves cracking out songs but is occasionally out of tune.
· Loves working at The Hutong because of the amazing food.
· Can be old and wise but is young at heart.
Nutritionist & Chef
Loves to share her extensive knowledge of food and culinary culture with the Hutong’s lovely guests. Focuses on teaching cooking classes and leading culinary tours. She is in charge of event scheduling as well as The Hutong’s chefs training program.
· From Inner Mongolia, but has never ridden a horse.
· Loves swing dancing with her lovely friends.
· Lives to jump on her bike and cycle in the Jing.
Education Administration Coordinator
Alina is responsible for The Hutong Education Department’s administration and finance. She also gives comprehensive logistical support for EDU’s program execution and cooperates with local vendors and agencies.
· Loves to acquire new knowledge and embrace diversity.
· Tries to live by her favorite phrase: ‘Know Thyself’
· Has been honing her Flamenco skills for 4 years.