The Hutong’s Tenniversary Birthday Bash
Date: Saturday, August 26th
Time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Cost: Tickets (on sale here!) 150 RMB non-members, 120 RMB members (limited tickets at the door for 200 RMB)
Location: The Hutong, 1 Jiudaowan Zhongxiang, Beixinqiao (map here)
We opened our Hutong courtyard doors ten years back with a simple wish: to create a special place where people could come together, learn from one another, and have a great time. We never imagined we would be where we are today: running programs across China, with an incredible team from across the globe.
Join us as we commemorate 10 awesome years on Saturday, August 26 for a fun, social, & musical sundowner up on our hutong courtyard rooftop, featuring:
- Live bands & awesome musicians from the local community
- Open mic jam session (grab your guzhen, dust off your bongo, it’s BYO instruments!)
- Drinks bar up on the terrace with wines, brews, special b-day cocktails and more
- Delicious BBQ sausage dinner (courtesy of Andy’s Gourmet Sausages) with a spread of sides and salads
- Special Hutong birthday celebrations!
* Tickets include live music, 1 Andy’s gourmet sausage on a bun w/ assorted side dishes, salads, and all the fixins’, birthday cake, 1 beverage ticket (wine, beer, cocktail, soft drinks) & some special birthday surprises!
Learn more about The Hutong’s Tenniversary: http://thehutong.com/tenniversary/